Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Rain Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Trek Amid The Clouds.
Whether you're facing a potentially baselayer-soaking-storm or trekking through wet, sticky conditions, rely on the Patagonia Men's Cloud Ridge Jacket to keep you dry and comfortable. Constructed with a 3-layer H2No Performance Standard shell, this jacket is simple, yet robust. Ventilation, integrated into the two mid-set pockets, helps prevent overheating when you're on-the-move. A helmet-compatible hood provides extra weather protection when you're scaling rocky faces or navigating glaciers. Patagonia also included a lightweight stuffsack with clip-in loop for easy transport and storage on those rare sunny days.
- Trek through soaking storms with this robust jacket
- Waterproof, breathable 3-layer H2No Performance Standard shell
- Helmet-compatible hood stows with a cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece at back of neck and chin reduces chafing
- Two ventilating hand pockets are backpack and harness-compatible
- Adjustable cuffs and hem to seal out inclement weather
- Includes lightweight stuff sack with clip-in loop
- Item #PAT01S4
What do you think about this product?
November 30, 2017
Another Black Jacket
Bought this for getting out on the river flyfishing when the sky opens up. So far so good, no complaints, keeps me dry.