Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Classic Synchilla Fleece Jacket
It's hard to think of a better place for the Patagonia Men's Classic Synchilla Fleece Jacket than the towering, rugged peaks of the Tetons and the lush Snake River Valley. Made from a double-sided fleece, this soft jacket keeps the cold away whether you're getting an early start at a popular trailhead or watching the sun set from the top of Signal Mountain. Set-in sleeves provide a more comfortable fit when you're carrying a pack, while zippered pockets let you keep the essentials close at hand when you're on the move.
- Classic fleece jacket for all your outdoor escapes
- Recycled fleece construction is breathable and warm
- Anti-pilling finish for a lasting clean look
- Full-zip design with a stand-up collar for extra protection
- Set-in sleeves offer a chafe-free fit
- Zippered pockets keep essentials secure
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
- Item #PAT020L
4.5 based on 9 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.