A concrete jungle where things are frozen.
When it comes to winter, mountain-folk think they have a monopoly on bad weather, but you know how nasty it can get in the city. Thanks to Patagonia’s City Storm Parka, you no longer have to be intimidated by frigid commutes and snowy nights out. When stormy weather is on the horizon, fully-sealed H2No waterproofing protects you from whatever rolls in, while 700-fill recycled down ensures that you’re nice and toasty through all of it.
The City Storm is Patagonia’s longest waterproof parka, offering protection from slushy sidewalks and unexpected plow drive-bys. Unlike cabs in a snowstorm, its detachable hood is there when you need it and gone when you don’t. Add in Patagonia’s trusted quality, and you’ve got a parka to rely on all winter long.
- A parka for those who don’t let winter slow them down
- H2No shell keeps out rain, snow, and everything in between
- 700-fill recycled down insulation offer low-weight warmth
- Four external pockets give refuge for cold hands and phones
- Detachable hood provides versatility for blue skies and blizzards
- Patagonia’s longest parka offers full body weather protection
- Item #PAT02IN