Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The City Storm Down Parka
Winter in the city can be brutal, but the Patagonia City Storm Parka is here to help us survive and thrive when storms blow. Made with Patagonia's trusted H2No waterproofing, this parka's burly shell cuts through wind and keeps us dry when snow and freezing rain threaten to ruin the day. On the inside, we've got 700-fill recycled down providing full-body warmth, no matter what the thermostat says.
- Stay warm and dry in winter weather with this down-insulated parka
- H2No shell keeps you dry during long commutes on snowy days
- 700-fill recycled down insulation offers breathable full-body warmth
- Adjustable hood with laminated visor shuts out winter weather
- Give your hands and valuables places to hide with plenty of pockets
- Item #PAT02M2
3.5 based on 5 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.