For those with selective winter memory.
When you think of winter in the city, you think of holiday decorations, gently falling snow, and winter wonderlands in the park. It's easy to forget about single digit temps, slushy snow, and your daily commuting battle against driving headwinds. Winter in the city can be brutal, but the Patagonia City Storm Parka is there to help you survive and thrive when storms blow.
Made with Patagonia's trusted H2No waterproofing, this parka's thick nylon shell cuts through wind and keeps you dry when snow and freezing rain threaten to ruin your day. On the inside you've got 700-fill recycled down insulation giving you full body warmth no matter what the thermostat says. An adjustable hood with a microfleece-lined collar provides added weather protection so you'll be covered when that 2-inch forecast turns into a whiteout. The City Storm keeps your valuables safe from the cold with plenty of storage. Two top-entry pockets are dual purposed with a side entry, giving you convenient handwarmer pockets for a quick escape from howling winds.
- Stay warm and dry in winter weather with this down-insulated parka
- H2No shell keeps you dry during long commutes on snowy days
- 700-fill recycled down insulation offers breathable full-body warmth
- Adjustable hood with laminated visor shuts out winter weather
- Give your hands and valuables places to hide with plenty of pockets
- Item #PAT02M2