Select Style & Size
Chambeau Rock Pant
When you're staring up at a multi-pitch climb that you know is gonna take some time and effort, you certainly don't want to have any concerns about your clothes. These light, stretchy climbing pants give you the coverage, mobility, and durability you need to tackle tough climbs in comfort, and have special design features for comfort beneath a harness on long ascents.
- Lightweight, stretchy climbing pants built for multi-pitch ascents
- Mobility-minded construction offers free movement in all directions
- DWR coating sheds light rain when sudden showers roll through
- Tapered, adjustable cuffs make it easier to see footholds
- Front and back pockets lay flat and comfortable beneath a harness
- Zippered thigh pocket adds can be securely accessed with a harness
- Item #PATZ9E5
- 90D 87% recycled polyester, 13% elastane, DWR coating
- Leg Opening
- tapered, adjustable
- 2 hand, 2 rear, 1 zippered thigh
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- hiking, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 12, 2020
thigh pocket too small for 11 pro iPhone
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 120 lbs
I really like these pants but decided to return them because the thigh pocket is too small for my 11 pro iPhone. I don't like storing the phone in the hip pockets because it restricts movement.