Select style & size:Select options
Whatever you want, wherever you want it.
Pack an extra water bottle with all your work gear inside the Patagonia Women's Chacabuco Backpack when you have a hope of sneaking a hike in at lunch. The pack's water-resistant fabric protects your laptop, tablet, and other electronics when you forget to tighten the water bottle all the way down. Bungees make this backpack highly versatile, with the ability to store bicycle helmets as well as yoga mats and more—whatever you have to look forward to that day.
- Everyday backpack that can handle a hike or two... hundred
- 28L capacity suitable for a full day's worth of chores
- Padded sleeve protects laptops and tablets from impacts and damage
- Padded mesh lines back and shoulders for breathable ventilation
- Bungees store yoga mats, bike helmets, and more
- Item #PAT023F
630D nylon (50% recycled), PU coating, DWR finish [lining] 200D recycled polyester
28L (1709cu in)
padded, adjustable, sternum strap
2 side stretch, 1 stash
- Q & A
Cute and functional
Cute backpack. Easy on my back and plenty of room for all my needs.
Did not fit my 15in. laptop!
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
15 inch HP ZBook does not fit in laptop compartment.
Kendra from Patagonia shares her thoughts on the Chacabuco 28L Pack