Select style & size:Select options
Chacabuco 28L Backpack
- Everyday backpack that can handle a hike or two... hundred
- 28L capacity suitable for a full day's worth of chores
- Padded sleeve protects laptops and tablets from impacts and damage
- Padded mesh lines back and shoulders for breathable ventilation
- Bungees store yoga mats, bike helmets, and more
- Item #PAT023F
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- 630D nylon (50% recycled), PU coating, DWR finish [lining] 200D recycled polyester
- 28L (1709cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- padded, adjustable, sternum strap
- zippered top
- 2 side stretch, 1 stash
- Laptop Sleeve
- padded, 15in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 5.6oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 16, 2019
Not great for tall women
I really wanted to love this backpack - however, I am 5'9 and it feels VERY small on my back. The strap that connects across your body is also up by the neck instead of across the waist which is really strange to me. I do love the colors (I got the Vjosa Green) and it is a good quality bag, but there is definitely something *off* about it. I was going to exchange it for the 30L but that bag doesn't have open pockets for a water bottle. My 13 inch MacBook fits in the laptop compartment but I do not think a larger laptop would fit. Overall I am pretty bummed out about this bag.
September 10, 2018
Cute and functional
Cute backpack. Easy on my back and plenty of room for all my needs.
May 4, 2018
Did not fit my 15in. laptop!
- I returned this product before using it
15 inch HP ZBook does not fit in laptop compartment.
August 11, 2017
Kendra from Patagonia shares her thoughts on the Chacabuco 28L Pack