Select a size:
Your yoga has come a long way since you started getting more serious. And it definitely shows in your choice of the Patagonia Women's Centered Tights. These compression-fit pants offer remarkable support and recovery, as well as providing moisture-wicking comfort during your workouts. A wide, elasticized waistband with a hidden key pocket offers a comfortable fit, and the flatlock seams ensure that it stays that way throughout the day.
- Comfortable performance tights for running or yoga
- Moisture-wicking synthetic material keeps you dry
- Wide waistband lies flat for a flattering fit
- Flatlocked seams eliminate chafing
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Item #PAT02A8
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- 85% recycled polyester, 15% spandex
- 1 hip
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- road running, trail running, training, yoga
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 18 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.