Cayo Largo II Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Ultralight travel shirt with airy comfort on hot summer adventures
- Organic cotton and hemp blend offers a soft and breathable feel
- Two front pockets offer quick storage for sunglasses and sunblock
- Hidden chest pocket is sized for a medium fly box or passport
- Button up front lets you customize your ventilation
- Item #PAT02TS
What do you think about this product?
June 28, 2017
I bought this for saltwater fishing from shore. its good, its light and cool to wear on hot sunny days, and really does seem to keep the sun off. I like its very light weight fabric, as it claims to be, so prob wouldn't be too good if you slid down a rock on your back or something, but that was no surprise. I like the simple cut and zipper pocket is big enough for a nice case full of flies or whatever. well made, well thought out shirt. thumbs up. my favorite things about Patagonia shirts is that they fit me well. im a pretty lanky, long armed 6'3" and most button down long sleeve shirts are too short in the arms. this one isn't.
July 24, 2015
Patagucci makes great shirts!
I enjoy all of my Patagonia shirts and this one is no exception. It's a real light material so it's great for summer. There is a thicker zip pocket on the breast that is nice to have. My only complaint is that it wrinkles pretty easily but that can be fixed with a quick-ironing...but ain't nobody got time for that!
John L Kleuser