Select style & size:Select options
Keep That Noggin' Warm.
Wear the Patagonia Capilene Thermal Weight Scull Cap when you're out for a chilly run or enjoying a bitter day at the resort. Its Polartec Power Grid fabric is warm and wicks away moisture so you don't get chilled. The smooth jersey face makes it easy to layer under a helmet, while a Polygiene treatment ensures it won't stink up your car on the way home (you, on the other hand, are another story). Lightweight and compact, you can throw it into your pocket or pack for warmth on the go.
- Keep your noggin' warm with this lightweight and compact scull cap
- Polartec Power Grid fabric for warmth and moisture management
- Open-grid construction offers breathability
- Polygiene permanent odor control keeps stink at bay
- Low-profile fits under a helmet
- Item #PAT01JC
- Q & A
Nice and warm
pretty simple, it's thinner than expected, however not overly warm.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have two different weight skull caps from patagongia. I believe this polar tech power grid is the warmer one I have. Perfect for ski touring in colder places (colorado, montana, canada), snowmobiling and wearing under a helmet.