Lightweight, comfortable protection.
Keep your future explorer covered in the soft, protective Patagonia Infant Boys' Capilene Silkweight Crew through days spent in the outdoors. Crafted from a stretchy poly blend, this crew keeps him moving freely and well-protected from the sun with UPF 50+. Plus, the flat-seam construction eliminates chafing for a silky smooth fit and feel.
- Silky smooth crew for comfort and protection in the sun
- Stretchy poly fabric is soft and smooth against the skin
- Regular fit provides easy movement
- UPF 50+ protection helps save his skin from UV rays
- Polygiene treatment helps keep funky odors at bay
- Item #PAT01OK
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 130lbs
Cute design and colors. I feel like the fabric is more lycra-y (like a rash guard) than the capilene they use for their adult clothing, but I still kept it as a lightweight layer for my 15 month-old on hikes.