Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Infant Tops we have in stock.View Similar Products
Lightweight, comfortable protection.
Keep your future explorer covered in the soft, protective Patagonia Infant Boys' Capilene Silkweight Crew through days spent in the outdoors. Crafted from a stretchy poly blend, this crew keeps him moving freely and well-protected from the sun with UPF 50+. Plus, the flat-seam construction eliminates chafing for a silky smooth fit and feel.
- Silky smooth crew for comfort and protection in the sun
- Stretchy poly fabric is soft and smooth against the skin
- Regular fit provides easy movement
- UPF 50+ protection helps save his skin from UV rays
- Polygiene treatment helps keep funky odors at bay
- Item #PAT01OK
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 130lbs
Cute design and colors. I feel like the fabric is more lycra-y (like a rash guard) than the capilene they use for their adult clothing, but I still kept it as a lightweight layer for my 15 month-old on hikes.