Select style & size:Select options
Capilene Midweight Zip-Neck Top
Versatility is the name of the game with the Patagonia Capilene Midweight Zip-Neck Top. For the winter athlete who wants to wear the same thing for running, climbing, skiing, and hiking, this 1/2-zip baselayer is made from hollow-core yarns and a diamond-grid back to trap warm air and wick moisture for all-day comfort. Patagonia treated this top with odor-fighting HeiQ Fresh Tech for fresh comfort on full or multi-day adventures. Raglan sleeves and a flatlock construction minimize chafing, while the underarm gusset keeps your range of motion uninhibited. When you're layering on extra cold mornings, the elastic thumb loops help secure the sleeves so you can stay nice and comfortable throughout your day.
- Classic baselayer for warmth and comfort in cold weather activities
- Smooth, soft face fabric enables easy layering on cold mornings
- Diamond-grid back traps warmth, wicks moisture for active comfort
- HeiQ Fresh Tech provides odor control for lasting freshness
- Raglan shoulders and underarm gussets offer full range of motion
- Zip neck style allows rapid heat dumps on strenuous ascents
- Elastic thumb loops secure the sleeves when you are layering up
- Fabric is bluesign approved and top is Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Item #PAT033U
What do you think about this product?