Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Capilene Midweight Zip-Neck Top
Versatility is the name of the game with the Patagonia Capilene Midweight Zip-Neck Top. For the winter athlete who wants to wear the same thing for running, climbing, skiing, and hiking, this 1/2-zip baselayer is made from hollow-core yarns and a diamond-grid pattern next to skin helps to trap warm air and wick moisture for all-day comfort. Patagonia treated this top with odor-fighting HeiQ Fresh Tech for fresh comfort on full or multi-day adventures. Raglan sleeves and a flatlock construction minimize chafing, while the underarm gusset keeps your range of motion uninhibited. When you're layering on extra cold mornings, the elastic thumb loops help secure the sleeves so you can stay nice and comfortable throughout your day.
- Classic baselayer for warmth and comfort in cold weather activities
- Smooth, soft face fabric enables easy layering on cold mornings
- Diamond-grid pattern traps warmth, wicks moisture for active comfort
- HeiQ Fresh Tech provides odor control for lasting freshness
- Raglan shoulders and underarm gussets offer full range of motion
- Zip neck style allows rapid heat dumps on strenuous ascents
- Elastic thumb loops secure the sleeves when you are layering up
- Fabric is bluesign approved and top is Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Item #PAT033U
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- 100% recycled polyester, HeiQ Fresh Tech
- Insulation Weight
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 27in
- elastic loops
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 17 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.