Select a size:
Capilene Midweight Crew Top
Whether you're tearing up the slopes or walking the dog in the snow, stay warm and mobile with the Patagonia Capilene Midweight Crew Top. This durable and fast-wicking baselayer performs in a wide variety of temps and activities. The smooth Polartec Power Grid fabric's brushed-grid backing traps heat to maximize warmth without adding bulk and pulls sweat away from your skin to keep you dry. It's also breathable to keep you from overheating during leg-burning runs or warm spring days, and a HeiQ treatment fights odor so you don't have to wash your baselayer every day.
- All-around baselayer top for comfort in cold weather activities
- Smooth and soft face fabric layers easily on cold mornings
- Diamond-grid back traps warmth and wicks moisture for dry comfort
- HeiQ Fresh Tech provides odor control for lasting freshness
- Raglan shoulder seams and underarm gussets enhance mobility
- Crew neck design enables comfortable and low-bulk layering
- Elastic thumb loops secure sleeves when you slip into a midlayer
- Fabric is bluesign approved and top is Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Item #PAT033V
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- 100% recycled polyester, HeiQ Fresh Tech
- Insulation Weight
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 28in
- elastic loops
- HeiQ Fresh Tech
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 24 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.