Capilene Midweight Crew Top
Whether you're facing the first pitch of a long climb early in the morning or you're heading to the resort for a chilly bluebird day, pull on the Patagonia Men's Capilene Midweight Crew Top for wicking warmth and comfort. Crafted with a smooth face and diamond-grid lining, this baselayer strikes the sweet spot between weight, breathability, and wicking power. Its smooth face makes layering easy, while the brushed grid pattern on the back traps warmth and wicks moisture to keep you dry and comfortable throughout the day. Patagonia finished this top with a HeiQ Fresh Tech treatment to reduce odors, and with flatlock seams and underarm gussets to minimize chafing when you're on the move.
- Versatile baselayer for active pursuits in moderate to cold weather
- Diamond-grid lining wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility on the wall
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing so discomfort won't send you home
- HeiQ treatment offers odor control to ensure longevity
- Elastic thumb loops for added coverage and easy layering
- Item #PAT02XE
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 165lbs
Shirt is great! No clue how it creates it’s warmth because it’s nearly see through but somehow its warm. Went a size up as it is listed as fitted. The little thumb thongs are handy.
Overall I’m happy with the shirt!