Select a Size
Select a Color
Capilene Midweight Bottom
- Baselayer bottom for cold-weather activity
- Polartec Power Grid fabric traps in heat
- Polyester fibers wick away perspiration
- Polygiene treatment resists the buildup of odors
- Bluesign-approved, recycled fabric offers peace of mind
- Slim fit layers easily
- Item #PAT033W
- 100% recycled polyester
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backcountry snowshoeing, backpacking, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, mountaineering, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, river fishing, saltwater fishing, ski mountaineering, snowshoe hiking, snowshoe running, stillwater fishing, winter camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 6, 2020
Not so Smartwool design
- I've put it through the wringer
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 134 lbs
Great idea! wool leggings with wind shield front panel. They worked well for XC SKIING, but hard to fit over long Underwear rware due to the small waistline, which does not have elastic or a side zipper. The overall wool stretch was nice, but the front panel did not stretch for using on a bike. Also the windshield product ripped easily. The style was nice, the wool weight was perfect, needs work on front penal elasticity and waste line. I bought the next size up which just made everything else too large and waist line still too small.
January 12, 2020
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 120 lbs
These were very thin, baggy and not a comfortable material on the inside. Almost itchy. Couldn’t imagine wearing them all day as a thermal or for any reason. Just creepy overall.