Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Capilene Midweight Bike Jersey
The Patagonia Capilene Midweight Bike Jersey is a shoulder-season workhorse. It works as a baselayer, midlayer, or outer layer depending on the conditions. Its smooth face fabric makes it easy to layer up when the conditions start to take a turn for the worst. However you wear it, its versatile Capilene fabric is light, breathable, and moisture wicking to keep you comfortable throughout your ride. This fabric also has a comfortable stretch to keep you mobile and flexible and a HeiQ Fresh Tech treatment that fights off odors to keep you fresh through the miles. Additionally, the jersey has articulated seams and a longer back hem that contours to your body's posture on the bike while three lower back pockets secure your snacks, water, and tools that you'll need for your ride.
- Long-sleeved bike jersey for comfort on your shoulder season rides
- Versatile fabric is light and breathable for cool weather comfort
- Fabric offers comfortable stretch for a natural freedom of movement
- HeiQ Fresh Tech provides odor control to help keep you fresh
- Smooth face fabric enables easy layering on the colder days
- Articulated seams, longer back hem contour to posture on your bike
- Flat seam construction helps eliminate chafing under a pack
- Three lower back pockets secure your snacks, water, and tools
- Item #PAT033E
5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.