Capilene Midweight Bike Jersey
The Patagonia Capilene Midweight Bike Jersey is a shoulder-season workhorse. It works as a baselayer, midlayer, or outer layer depending on the conditions. Its smooth face fabric makes it easy to layer up when the conditions start to take a turn for the worst. However you wear it, its versatile Capilene fabric is light, breathable, and moisture wicking to keep you comfortable throughout your ride. This fabric also has a comfortable stretch to keep you mobile and flexible and a HeiQ Fresh Tech treatment that fights off odors to keep you fresh through the miles. Additionally, the jersey has articulated seams and a longer back hem that contours to your body's posture on the bike while three lower back pockets secure your snacks, water, and tools that you'll need for your ride.
- Long-sleeved bike jersey for comfort on your shoulder season rides
- Versatile fabric is light and breathable for cool weather comfort
- Fabric offers comfortable stretch for a natural freedom of movement
- HeiQ Fresh Tech provides odor control to help keep you fresh
- Smooth face fabric enables easy layering on the colder days
- Articulated seams, longer back hem contour to posture on your bike
- Flat seam construction helps eliminate chafing under a pack
- Three lower back pockets secure your snacks, water, and tools
- Item #PAT033E
- 100% recycled polyester
- 1/2-zip mock-neck
- 3 back
- HeiQ Fresh Tech
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- downhill, road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 1, 2020
- True to size
The midweight capilene makes this a super versatile jersey to wear on it's own or as a base layer under a jacket or vest. Purchased the same size as my other Patagonia capilene products and the fit is slightly slimmer. Pockets add functionality. Would like to see more color options.
June 19, 2020
Bought this for my daughter, she said It’s lightweight and breathable, perfect for cycling!
September 24, 2019
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 130 lbs
I bought this jersey originally for mtn biking but find myself using it more for road biking. I love the fit and style of the jersey. I'm 5'4, 130# and I bought a small. Great fit and color! 🙋♀️