Select a Size
Select a Color
Capilene Midweight Bike Jersey
The Patagonia Capilene Midweight Bike Jersey is a shoulder-season workhorse. It works as a baselayer, midlayer, or outer layer depending on the conditions. Its smooth face fabric makes it easy to layer up when the conditions start to take a turn for the worst. However you wear it, its versatile Capilene fabric is light, breathable, and moisture wicking to keep you comfortable throughout your ride. This fabric also has a comfortable stretch to keep you mobile and flexible and a HeiQ Fresh Tech treatment that fights off odors to keep you fresh through the miles. Additionally, the jersey has articulated seams and a longer back hem that contours to your body's posture on the bike while three lower back pockets secure your snacks, water, and tools that you'll need for your ride.
- Long-sleeved bike jersey for comfort on your shoulder season rides
- Versatile fabric is light and breathable for cool weather comfort
- Fabric offers comfortable stretch for a natural freedom of movement
- HeiQ Fresh Tech provides odor control to help keep you fresh
- Smooth face fabric enables easy layering on the colder days
- Articulated seams, longer back hem contour to posture on your bike
- Flat seam construction helps eliminate chafing under a pack
- Three lower back pockets secure your snacks, water, and tools
- Item #PAT033E
- 100% recycled polyester
- 1/2-zip mock-neck
- 3 back
- HeiQ Fresh Tech
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- downhill, road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 19, 2020
Bought this for my daughter, she said It’s lightweight and breathable, perfect for cycling!
September 24, 2019
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 130 lbs
I bought this jersey originally for mtn biking but find myself using it more for road biking. I love the fit and style of the jersey. I'm 5'4, 130# and I bought a small. Great fit and color! 🙋♀️