The Patagonia Girls' Capilene Heavyweight Zip-Neck Baselayer will keep you warm whether you're skiing at the resort or exploring sandstone canyons during the cool months. Made from a soft polyester and spandex blend, this pullover has a jersey face fabric with a grid backing to help regulate temperature and manage moisture, so you stay dry and comfortable. A quarter zip design allows you to cool down when you're starting to overheat, while thumb loops help keep sleeves in place. Designed with a slim fit, this top works great layered under a shell when you're skiing or over a tank when you're hiking.
- A heavyweight baselayer for versatile layering
- Capilene is soft and offers great moisture management
- High collar with a quarter zip design for personalized ventilation
- Side panels with underarm gussets for increased mobility
- Thumb loops help keep sleeves in place
- Polygiene permanent odor control
- Slim for for layering versatility
- Item #PAT01GO
- Q & A
Decent Heavyweight Layering
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: XS
- Height: 3'8"
- Weight: 38lbs
The Patagonia Capilene Heavyweight Zip-Neck Baselayer does pretty well in keeping the little ones warm as it is closer to a fleece thickness and is about as soft as such. The fit is a bit on the big side so size down if you are in-between and I found that coupled with the right lightweight baselayer that it sometimes could be too warm for most winter occasions. It does make for a decent outer layer in the cool and dry days though.