Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Girls' Baselayer Tops we have in stock.View Similar Products
The Patagonia Girls' Capilene Heavyweight Zip-Neck Baselayer will keep you warm whether you're skiing at the resort or exploring sandstone canyons during the cool months. Made from a soft polyester and spandex blend, this pullover has a jersey face fabric with a grid backing to help regulate temperature and manage moisture, so you stay dry and comfortable. A quarter zip design allows you to cool down when you're starting to overheat, while thumb loops help keep sleeves in place. Designed with a slim fit, this top works great layered under a shell when you're skiing or over a tank when you're hiking.
- A heavyweight baselayer for versatile layering
- Capilene is soft and offers great moisture management
- High collar with a quarter zip design for personalized ventilation
- Side panels with underarm gussets for increased mobility
- Thumb loops help keep sleeves in place
- Polygiene permanent odor control
- Slim for for layering versatility
- Item #PAT01GO
- Q & A
Decent Heavyweight Layering
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: XS
- Height: 3'8"
- Weight: 38lbs
The Patagonia Capilene Heavyweight Zip-Neck Baselayer does pretty well in keeping the little ones warm as it is closer to a fleece thickness and is about as soft as such. The fit is a bit on the big side so size down if you are in-between and I found that coupled with the right lightweight baselayer that it sometimes could be too warm for most winter occasions. It does make for a decent outer layer in the cool and dry days though.