Keep her cozy.
Keep your little girl cozy on cold winter days in the Patagonia Infant Girls' Capilene Crew. The fabric keeps odors under control for all-day freshness, while also wicking moisture away from the skin to make sure she stays dry and warm. Off-shoulder seams and flatlock stitching prevent chafing, making this a true next-to-skin piece perfect for winter layering.
- Layer up under baby girl’s snowsuit with this soft baselayer
- Wicking fabric keeps moisture away from the skin for added warmth
- Polygiene keeps odors at bay
- Off-shoulder seams and flatlock stitching prevent chafing
- Bluesign approved fabric
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
- Item #PAT01GC
- Q & A
Cute and warm
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 140lbs
I got these for my niece and she looked so cute in them and seemed comfortable inside and once we went out in the snow. Great for under her Patagonia Puff-ball onesie.
Baby's First Baselayers
I got these for my niece and she one looks freaking adorable, and two, I know she's comfortable because I have the same baselayers for myself! The same performance you have in your baselayers are in mini for your mini me!