Select style & size:Select options
Your gal's into a little bit of everything, but her passion is never lukewarm. So whether she's trying her hand at climbing or ripping up the resort, make sure you outfit her with the Patagonia Girls' Capilene Crew Baselayer. This midweight baselayer provides baseline warmth for her as she tackles cool conditions of all shapes and sizes. The fabric wicks away moisture, dries quickly, and is pretty dang stretchy for unimpeded mobility. A Polygiene treatment keeps odors at bay, while the flatlock and offset shoulder seams prevent chafing and hot spots. Additionally, the Capilene Crew features a slim fit, which makes it easy to throw on additional layers over top, without bogging down her sense of adventure.
- A performance baselayer for adventures
- Fabric is stretchy, manages moisture, and provides warmth
- Polygiene treatment keeps odors at bay
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing and discomfort
- Slim fit ensures easy layering over top
- Item #PAT01GP
- Q & A
Love Patagonia Kids Baselayers
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 146lbs
I bought this for layering for cold ski days. It's not as thick and plush as the Micro D sold for smaller toddlers, but a great baselayer anyway. Purchased the matching baselayer bottoms to make a nice set.