Learn from your parents' mistakes.
Your parents' preferred choice in layering you up for a cold ski day might have been your older brother's red, one-piece pajamas, but it certainly wasn't yours. You would have much rather had the Patagonia Boys' Capilene Crew Baselayer, so go ahead give your kid the baselayer you always wanted. Patagonia's Capilene fabric is nothing new—its moisture-wicking, odor-combating, and stretchy construction has made it a staple among mountain folks for years. This particular version of the iconic Capilene baselayer is home to a few modern innovations, like flatlocked seams to reduce chaffing, elastic thumbloops to secure the sleeves, and a slim fit that layers under midlayers with ease.
- A baselayer for skiing, snowboarding, and winter playtime
- Capilene fabric wicks moisture, combats odors, and is stretchy
- Flatlocked seams reduce chaffing
- Elastic thumbloops secure sleeves
- Slim fit layers under midlayers well
- Patagonia has been crafting quality outdoor goods since the early '70s
- Item #PAT01GV
- Q & A
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 120lbs
The kid loves this shirt and being warm. A win for everyone!