Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Performance Tank Tops we have in stock.View Similar Products
Capilene Cool Lightweight Tank Top
Keep it cool on summer hikes and runs with the Patagonia Capilene Cool Lightweight Tank Top. It's got an airy design that promotes breathable airflow as you move, and features Patagonia's new Capilene Cool Lightweight fabric. Taking the trusted wicking performance of Patagonia's lightest baselayer option, Capilene Cool Lightweight provides heat-specific conformance that'll keep you dry and cool in hot weather. So whether you're grinding out long miles on the road or pushing towards the summits of your local peaks, you'll have a barely-there feel that won't be a burden in warm conditions.
- Ultralight tank to keep you cool during steamy summer trail runs
- Capilene Cool fabric wicks moisture to keep you dry and cool
- Scoop neck tank design enhances breezy airflow on hot days
- Small side vents allow for less restrictive movement
- Polygiene anti-odor treatment fights the funk after long miles
- Item #PAT02PW
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- [solids] 100% recycled polyester, [heathers] 63% polyester, 37% recycled polyester
- scoop-neck, racerback
- Polygiene coating
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking, road running, trail running, training, yoga
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 13, 2019
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- True to size
- 5` 2"
- 115 lbs
Great fit, great color choice, and great material. This thing is super comfortable and the fit on it is great. The cut on Patagonia's items has been a bit weird, we feel, so we were surprised that this fit so well. Super light.
April 5, 2019
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- 5` 2"
- 120 lbs
I really like the way this fits, but I am not a huge fan of the color I got. I purchased the peach sherbet and although its the same color in the picture, it does not do my complexion much. I think if you are a super white or super dark skinned lady, this will be a great color, but on a pretty average white girl.. not so good.