Select style & size:Select options
Capilene Cool Lightweight Short-Sleeve Shirt
The most intense summer pursuits demand the lightest performance tee around, and the Patagonia Capilene Cool Lightweight Short-Sleeve Shirt is there to answer the call. Building upon Patagonia's already moisture-wicking and breathable Capilene Lightweight fabric, Capilene Cool Lightweight delivers streamlined performance that's designed specifically for high-output pursuits in warm weather. You'll stay cooler and dryer no matter how steep and strenuous your climb is, whether you're trail running, mountain biking, or, well, climbing. A set-in sleeve design and a shallow side vents allow for an increase in mobility, while a slightly dropped tail delivers more coverage for versatility in pursuits. Plus, you've got a scoop neck design that adds a dose of built-in ventilation to cool you down when summer breezes pass by.
- Ultralight performance tee for high-output pursuits in hot weather
- Capilene Cool fabrics breathe well and wick moisture efficiently
- Side vents and set-in sleeves help you move easier on the trail
- Slight drop tail offers extended coverage for biking and climbing
- Polygiene anti-odor technology fights the funk on sweaty adventures
- Scoop-neck design allows for cooling airflow while you move
- Weighs less than 3 ounces for a barely-there summer feel
- Item #PAT02PX
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- [solids] 100% recycled polyester, [heathers] 37% recycled polyester, 63% polyester
- Polygiene coating
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- running, hiking, mountain biking, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 2, 2019
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 150 lbs
I love this shirt. It offers protection, but it's so light and breathable that it feels like I'm not even wearing anything. It's also flattering as well!