Select Style & Size
Capilene Cool Lightweight Long-Sleeve Shirt
The calendar says that summer's over, but some of that heat is still lingering and you're not exactly sure what to wear on your next run. When the weather's not exactly cold but not exactly scorching, throw on the Patagonia Capilene Cool Lightweight Long-Sleeve Shirt for ultralight wicking and breathability during high-output pursuits. This new addition to Patagonia's lineup takes the reliable lightweight feel and performance of their trusted Capilene Lightweight baselayer fabric and gives it a warm-weather boost, enhancing the breathability and moisture-wicking properties to keep you cool and dry even when the temperatures outside are on the higher side. Small vents on the side hems and a set-in sleeve design allow for easy mobility as you run, bike, or climb, while the scoop neckline ensures constant airflow to keep you cooler during activity.
- Ultralight performance top that offers comfort in warm weather
- Capilene Cool keeps you cool and dry during intense activity
- Set-in sleeves and side vents provide comfortable movement
- Slight drop tail offers greater coverage for climbing and biking
- Scoop-neck allows for comfortable ventilation as you move
- Polygiene anti-odor technology keeps it fresh after long days
- Special treatment enhances wicking properties and softness
- Item #PAT02PY
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- [solids] 100% recycled polyester, [heathers] 37% recycled polyester, 63% polyester
- Polygiene coating
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- running, hiking, climbing, mountain biking, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 6, 2020
Size up for long arms!
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 125 lbs
As typical with many Patagonia long sleeve tees, I found this one to be a little too short in the sleeves, too narrow in the shoulders and a little short and tight when I raise my arms. The next size up will be a little wide but I’m used to that in Patagonia styles. I usually have to settle for the next size up. Loved the material, though!