Capilene Cool Lightweight Long-Sleeve Shirt
What do you do when it's too cold to run in a short sleeve, but too hot to run in a long sleeve? Well you don't stay on the couch, that's for sure. Just throw on the Patagonia Capilene Cool Lightweight Long-Sleeve Shirt and you'll have the perfect balance of breathability and coverage for those in-between weather runs. Specifically designed to perform in warmer conditions, Capilene Cool Lightweight offers lots of breathability and enhanced moisture wicking that'll make it easy to wear a long-sleeve in mild temps. It's got a special miDori bioSoft treatment that enhances its wicking properties and prolongs its softness and next-to-skin comfort over time. Meanwhile, set-in sleeves and a slight drop-tail ensure easy movement and full coverage while you run, and Polygiene anti-odor technology works to keep your shirt fresh after even the longest runs.
- Ultralight long-sleeve that won't overheat in warmer weather
- Capilene Cool breathes well and wicks moisture to keep you cool
- Set-in sleeves offer easier movement as you run
- Slight drop tail maintains coverage through your running motion
- Polygiene anti-odor technology fights the funk between washes
- miDori bioSoft treatment enhances wicking power and softness
- Item #PAT02T5
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- [solids] 100% recycled polyester, [heathers] 37% recycled polyester, 63% polyester
- Polygiene coating
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- running, training, biking, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 23, 2020
Great quality but runs small
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 150 lbs
Runs small, especially in the shoulder area. A small fits me perfectly (38 chest) but just pinches in the arm pit too much to make the purchase worthwhile (for the cost).
April 1, 2019
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
Lightweight, super stretchy, slim fit, and is really breathable.