Select style & size:Select options
Capilene Cool Lightweight Long-Sleeve Shirt
What do you do when it's too cold to run in a short sleeve, but too hot to run in a long sleeve? Well you don't stay on the couch, that's for sure. Just throw on the Patagonia Capilene Cool Lightweight Long-Sleeve Shirt and you'll have the perfect balance of breathability and coverage for those in-between weather runs. Specifically designed to perform in warmer conditions, Capilene Cool Lightweight offers lots of breathability and enhanced moisture wicking that'll make it easy to wear a long-sleeve in mild temps. It's got a special miDori bioSoft treatment that enhances its wicking properties and prolongs its softness and next-to-skin comfort over time. Meanwhile, set-in sleeves and a slight drop-tail ensure easy movement and full coverage while you run, and Polygiene anti-odor technology works to keep your shirt fresh after even the longest runs.
- Ultralight long-sleeve that won't overheat in warmer weather
- Capilene Cool breathes well and wicks moisture to keep you cool
- Set-in sleeves offer easier movement as you run
- Slight drop tail maintains coverage through your running motion
- Polygiene anti-odor technology fights the funk between washes
- miDori bioSoft treatment enhances wicking power and softness
- Item #PAT02T5
What do you think about this product?
February 23, 2020
Great quality but runs small
Runs small, especially in the shoulder area. A small fits me perfectly (38 chest) but just pinches in the arm pit too much to make the purchase worthwhile (for the cost).
April 1, 2019
Lightweight, super stretchy, slim fit, and is really breathable.