Select Style & Size
Capilene Cool Daily Short-Sleeve Shirt
Your daily activities in the summer could include anything from long runs on the trail to a lazy afternoon of river fishing, and when you've got the Patagonia Capilene Cool Daily Short-Sleeve Shirt you'll have a shirt that can handle all of it with breathable comfort. A new twist on Patagonia's trusted Capilene baselayers, Capilene Cool technology offers summer-specific performance that'll keep you dry and cool during any activity in hot weather. Plus, Capilene Cool Daily features UPF 50+ sun protection, giving you both the comfort and skin protection you need to fully enjoy everything from day hikes to casual strolls around town. Add on a stretchy and mobile construction for uninhibited mobility and a special wicking-enhancing treatment and this shirt will be the first one you grab when you're heading out into the blazing heat.
- Everyday performance shirt to keep you comfortable in hot weather
- Capilene Cool technology wicks moisture and breathes well
- UPF 50+ sun protection keeps your skin safe in exposed terrain
- Stretchy construction and set-in sleeves boost your mobility
- Minimal stitching reduces chafing during long runs and hikes
- Polygiene anti-odor technology fights the funk after long days
- Special treatment increases wicking performance and softness
- Item #PAT02PS
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- [solids] 100% recycled polyester, [heathers and cross-dyes] 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester
- Polygiene coating
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- hiking, running, fishing, climbing, mountain biking, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 4, 2020
love this - so cool & comfty
- I've used it several times
- True to size
feels like silk and keeps me cool
June 1, 2019
Loved this shirt!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 135 lbs
Wore this shirt backpacking for three days and I loved it! It fits nicely, dries quickly, doesn't really show sweat despite the fact that I was sweating a ton, and was a great shirt all around! I wore it every day on my trip and I look forward to wearing it some more in the future. I would highly recommend this shirt!
September 3, 2020
The cut of this shirt is awful. Its boxy and seems more like a man's shirt. It's shiny . I hate shiny. I expected it to be more like Patagonias cool trail shirt. Which has a cute fit and feel. Hard pass on this one.