Select Style & Size
Capilene Cool Daily Long-Sleeve Shirt
Summer sun protection is no hassle with the Patagonia Capilene Cool Daily Long-Sleeve Shirt. Designed specifically for breathable comfort and moisture-wicking performance when you're adventuring in hot and sunny conditions, Capilene Cool Daily fabric is lightweight, stretchy, and boasts UPF 50+ sun protection to keep your skin protected and healthy without weighing you down with a heavy or heat-packing tee. Minimal stitching reduces chafing when you're hitting the trail for a hike or a run, and a special miDori bioSoft treatment increases both the wicking performance and long-term softness of the shirt for greater overall comfort.
- Lightweight performance tee with summer comfort and protection
- Capilene Cool fabrics wick moisture and breathe well in the heat
- UPF 50+ sun protection offers a reliable shield against strong rays
- Stretch fabric allows comfortable mobility for any pursuit
- Polygiene anti-odor technology maintains freshness on longer days
- Minimal seaming reduces chafing when you're hiking or running
- Special treatment enhances wicking power and softness
- Item #PAT02PU
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- [solids] 100% recycled polyester, [heathers and cross-dyes] 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester
- Polygiene coating
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- hiking, running, fishing, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 9, 2020
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
I'm 5'6", 128 pounds, ordered a Small and it's pretty baggy. I'll be returning.
February 28, 2019
Super Cool Shirt
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- 5` 4"
The Capilene Cool Daily Long Sleeve Shirt is a really soft, stretchy, comfortable, and breathable shirt that is great for high output activities in cool weather. I use it for spring skiing, climbing, and runs, and will use it hiking, biking, and fly fishing as well. It wicks moisture really well and actually feels cool on the skin. Not to mention, it is a great sun shirt because it has 50+UPF sun protection. I found the fit to be slightly loose fitting and true to size. I love love love this shirt and am definitely getting more long sleeved and short sleeved ones soon. If you're looking for a cooling, wicking, anti-stink, breathable sun shirt that you can do just about any activity in while staying really comfortable, this is the shirt for you.