Select Style & Size
Capilene Cool Daily Graphic Long-Sleeve Shirt
Handy to have on hot summer beach days and warmer adventures in the spring and fall, the Patagonia Capilene Cool Daily Graphic Long-Sleeve Shirt keeps you cool, dry, and protected from the sun when the temperatures are high and rising. Using Patagonia's new Capilene Cool technology, this long-sleeve top breathes well and wicks moisture effectively to boost your comfort when you're exploring hot climates. It's got UPF 50+ sun protection too, ensuring that you can fully enjoy the sunshine without having to worry about about painful sunburn. This shirt is both stretchy and lightweight for comfort and easy movement during hikes and climbs, and features a range of unique graphics to keep your style as cool as you are.
- Long-sleeve top for summer sun protection without overheating
- Capilene Cool fabric keeps you dry and cool in hot conditions
- UPF 50+ sun protection guards your skin against strong rays
- Stretchy construction and set-in sleeves enhance mobility
- Polygiene anti-odor technology fights the funk after day hikes
- Special treatment enhances moisture wicking and prolongs softness
- Item #PAT02T3
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- 100% recycled polyester
- Polygiene coating
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, fishing, yoga, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 21, 2020
Thought it was great.......
- Runs small
.........till it shrunk significantly. Bought XXL, was closer to a L after washing according to the Patagonia guidelines on the tag. Sleeves and torso shortened several inches. Expected more from Patagonia on this product, definitely didn't expect this shrinkage from a synthetic material.
August 8, 2019
Comfortable, cool and UPF Protection!
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 230 lbs
Thanks to Elise at Backcountry I found the right shirt to wear at the beach. While Patagonia could be a bit pricey you get what you pay for in terms of quality! I wanted something I could wear not only at the beach but also kayaking, biking, backpacking and gardening. When the shirt gets wet it keeps you cool. The fabric is light weight and yet super durable. Oh and breathes well! Super happy with the purchase and just might order another one! I'm a 5'11" female, 230 pounds and ordered the XL which had plenty of room and flexibility if I want to layer.