The Patagonia Infant Girls' Capilene Bottoms will keep your little girl cozy under her snowsuit on even the chilliest of winter days. She'll be chafe-free thanks to the flatlock seams, and the gusseted crotch will make sure she doesn’t feel restricted, even with a few layers on. The soft, moisture-wicking fabric is odor-repellent, keeping odors under control for all-day freshness.
- Keep your baby warm with these cozy baselayer bottoms
- Wicking fabric keeps moisture away from the skin for added warmth
- Flatlock seams keep baby chafe-free
- Gusseted crotch ensures unrestricted movement
- No need to worry about odors thanks to Polygiene
- Item #PAT01GG
- Q & A
Warm and cute
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 140lbs
I got these for my niece and she looked so cute in them and seemed comfortable inside and once we went out in the snow. Great for under her Patagonia Puff-ball onesie.
Baby's First Baselayers
I got these for my niece and she one looks freaking adorable, and two, I know she's comfortable because I have the same baselayers for myself! The same performance you have in your baselayers are in mini for your mini me!