Sets the bar.
A little bit of cold temperatures and a whole lot of snow never stopped your pint-sized outdoor enthusiast from ceasing her love of adventure. And thankfully, she's well equipped with the Patagonia Girls' Capilene Baselayer for dependable warmth and moisture management. This pant features a blended fabric that provides steadfast warmth, while the wicking finish pulls moisture away from her skin and dries quickly, so she doesn't turn into a soggy, cold mess within an hour of outside play time. A Polygiene treatment keeps post-adventure odors at bay, and the gusseted crotch assures a full range of motion. Additionally, the flatlock seams minimize hot spots and chafing, and the flat waistband features a brushed interior for a cozy next-to-skin fit and feel.
- A warm baselayer pant for pint-sized outdoor enthusiasts
- Warm blended fabric provides mobility and wicks away moisture
- Polygiene odor treatment keeps post-adventure funks at bay
- Gusseted crotch assures a full range of motion
- Flatlock seams minimize hot spots and chafing
- Slim fit allows for easy layering
- Item #PAT01GQ