Your little duder knows two speeds in the mountains: fast and super fast. Built for groms that go hard, Patagonia's Boys' Capilene Baselayer combine moisture-wicking performance with brushed warmth to keep his legs warm, dry, and comfortable as he ski or snowboards allover the mountain. Capilene fabric is composed of a polyester, spandex sueded jersey that's treated with Polygiene permanent odor control, so he can wear them back-to-back days without the pants picking up any funky odors.
- A moisture-wicking baselayer for skiing or snowboarding
- Capilene fabric is stretchy and odor-resistant
- Flatlock seams reduce chaffing
- Brushed elastic waist has a soft and comfortable feel
- Slim fit layers easily under midlayers
- Item #PAT01GW
- Q & A
3 year old loves these pants
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
These fit well and are warm. The waistband is a little thick and bulky, but doesn't seem to bother him.