Select a size:
Capilene Air Hooded Top
Before you head out to hit the slopes, go for a snowshoe, or head for winter camp, layer up with the Patagonia Capilene Air Hooded Top. The airy wool blend wicks away moisture as your heart rate rises, and the natural odor resistant properties of the Merino wool will keep you fresh the whole day on the slopes. You'll have total freedom of movement as you pole plant thanks to the seamless 3D construction and the soft stretchy material. The seamless construction also ensures you'll be chafe free as you move around in the mountains. On particularly cold days, the high collar hood with anatomical shaping can be pulled up under your helmet or beanie for extra warmth.
- Wool blend hooded baselayer for warmth during winter activities
- Material wicks moisture and dries quickly for thermal regulation
- Seamless 3D construction eliminates chafe for extended comfort
- Fabric is soft against the skin and moves with the body
- Anatomical hood fits well under a helmet for additional coverage
- Elastic knit at cuffs and hem provide comfort over extended use
- Patagonia constructs their pieces with eco-conscious materials
- Item #PAT02K1
4.5 based on 13 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.