Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Why We Like The Capilene Air Crew Top
The temperatures have dropped, but that doesn't stop us from getting after it when we're wearing the Patagonia Capilene Air Crew Top. The durable, airy wool blend pulls moisture off your skin to keep you dry and warm under the rest of your layers. Even if you're really working hard and producing a lot of sweat, you won't have to worry about applying multiple layers of deodorant as wool naturally repels odors. The seamless 3D Construction eliminates all chafe points through the entire top so you can move all day long in bliss and comfort. This construction also produces almost no wasted material. So in addition to being environmentally conscious, you don't have to worry about fabric catching on your other layers while you're out and about.
- Baselayer for keeping warm and dry on any winter adventures
- Durable, airy wool blend wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Naturally odor-resistant, a defining attribute of wool
- Seamless 3D construction eliminates chafing
- Soft, stretch elastic in cuffs and hem for added comfort
- Fabric is soft, stretchy, and moves with the body
- Patagonia aids environmental causes and uses eco-friendly fabrics
- Item #PAT02ON
5 based on 8 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.