Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Capilene Air Bottom
When the slopes are calling but the temperature outside is trying to keep you away, slip into the Patagonia Capilene Air Bottom before layering up. Now you can hit the slopes, rocks, or trails in warmth and comfort. This comfortable and airy baselayer is a near fifty-fifty blend of merino wool and recycled polyester that wicks moisture and dries quickly. Wool has natural odor-repelling properties as well to keep you smelling fresh after going from first to last chair on the hill. To keep you comfortable, this bottoms is constructed using an innovative, seamless, 3-D knit structure to stretch and move with you (while being soft on the skin) so you can focus on the send, not a weird seam across your thigh.
- Comfortable and warm baselayer for cold-weather adventures
- Airy wool blend wicks moisture and dries fast
- Merino wool keeps you smelling fresh beyond the send
- Seamless soft fabric stretches and moves with the body
- 3D construction eliminates both chafing and wasted materials
- Elastic waistband is brushed for extra softness and security
- Patagonia makes eco-friendly gear and supports environmental causes
- Item #PAT02OO
4 based on 5 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.