Silkweight Long-Sleeve Rashguard
With built-in sun protection, the Patagonia Silkweight Long-Sleeve Rashguard is the perfect layer for following Dad downstream or checking off that Bucket List SUP journey across the lake. Built with raglan sleeves that allow for unrestricted movement, this shirt features all the comfort he needs from the beach to the river, and Patagonia even added its Polygiene odor treatment for those long summer days.
- A lightweight rashguard for summer fun at the lake or ocean
- Quick-drying fabrication offers plenty of comfort near the water
- Raglan sleeves ensure unrestricted mobility while he plays
- Incorporated sun protection helps block harmful UV rays
- Drop tail hem provides extended coverage during active pursuits
- Integrated odor control keeps the fabric smelling fresh
- Item #PAT01F6
- Q & A
No Beach Burden
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
This rashguard feels so good and has great coverage. The silkweight is the lighter option from Patagonia. It offers coverage and breathability without compromising what you want from the product. I do wish there were more colorway options but the Tailored Grey ended up looking great and versatile with each boardshort, Patagonia or not. You can see Jacob sporting his in San Destin Florida. He is 12 years old but is built like his dad. Thin, lean and waiting for a growth spurt. So with that body type the medium would of not lasted as long while growing into the next year or seasons so a Large is what was purchased. So as you can see, pretty true to size.