Select Style & Size
Caliza Rock Pant
Durability and comfort team up in these sturdy yet stretchy climbing pants, and they're just as good of a team as you and your climbing partner. An organic cotton and spandex blend moves with you during tough sequences and withstands frequent meetings with rugged rock, while a soft knit waistband delivers a secure fit that also lays flat beneath a harness or pack waist belt.
- Comfortable rock pants with all the durability and movement you need
- Organic cotton blend stretches, breathes, and resists wear and tear
- Knit waistband won't bunch up or cause discomfort with a harness
- Articulated design works with your harness, not against it
- Adjustable cuffs keep out updrafts and help prevent fabric snagging
- Front and rear pockets wear also designed for comfort with a harness
- Item #PATZ9E3
- 93% organic cotton, 7% spandex
- Leg Opening
- snap adjustable
- 2 hand, 2 rear
- stretch knit
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- hiking, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 10, 2020
Perfect pants, late delivery
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 3"
- 130 lbs
These pants are pretty much the perfect design. Fabric is stretchy and seems will hold up to the rocks I live near in JT. I think they will not be too heavy except during the very hot season. High waist is great n not too high. For me the fit is a little big. I’m usually a 10 in Pat, but these fit in 8. Length is little long, but ankle snaps and ability to cuff makes it just fine. Four pockets are great and big. My issue is that UPS (Backcountry choice) had some problem about delivering them. Two phone calls to BC didn’t resolve anything so finally went to UPS to pick up myself. BC said they called, but I don’t think so. Pants get 5 stars, BC gets 2.