Select Style & Size
From winter backcountry tours to summer alpine treks, the Patagonia Calcite Jacket will keep you dry when stormy weather hits in the mountains. It features a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex membrane with Paclite Plus technology for a lighter weight and more packability than most waterproof rain shells, letting you bring it along on any trip without worry. Underarm vents cool you off when a grueling trail or summit pitch has you heating up, and adjustments at the cuffs, hem, and hood keep out the wind when you don't need that extra airflow. Plus, the hood is sized perfectly to fit over an alpine helmet, so you can keep your head shielded from rain, wind, and snow without sacrificing protection.
- Packable waterproof shell with versatility for any alpine pursuit
- Gore-Tex membrane is durably waterproof and highly breathable
- Paclite Plus technology makes it easy to fit into any bag
- Underarm vents allow for cooling airflow on steep hikes
- Alpine-helmet compatible hood blocks wind quickly as you climb
- Adjustable cuffs and hem stop wind from creeping in
- Water-resistant zippers keep rainwater out of your pockets
- Item #PATZ9E8
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Paclite Plus (2.5-layer), [face fabric] 75D recycled polyester
- fully sealed
- alpine-helmet compatible, adjustable
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backcountry & snowboarding, hiking, ice climbing, mountaineering, ski mountaineering, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 8, 2020
roomy at the shoulders, snug at the hips
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 128 lbs
beautiful color (green) and heavy thick material for waterproofing. If it had a two-way zipper at the bottom to loosen the snug fit a tiny bit it would be perfect (or if it just was a little looser at the bottom in general). I bought the size XS, and I am 5'7'', 128 pounds for reference. just worried the snug fit at the hip will get annoying with active movement and push the jacket upward.
November 30, 2019
Warm and true to size
Comfortable jacket, true to size and leaves room for a little bit of layering. Great jacket