Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Calcite Jacket
From winter backcountry tours to summer alpine treks, the Patagonia Calcite Jacket is what we bring to stay dry when stormy weather hits in the mountains. It features a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX membrane with Paclite Plus technology for a lighter weight and more packability than most waterproof rain shells.
We love that underarm vents cool you off when a grueling trail or summit pitch has you heating up, and adjustments at the cuffs, hem, and hood keep out the wind when you don't need that extra airflow. Plus, the hood is sized perfectly to fit over an alpine helmet, so you can keep your head shielded from rain, wind, and snow without sacrificing protection.
- Packable waterproof shell with versatility for any alpine pursuit
- GORE-TEX membrane is durably waterproof and highly breathable
- Paclite Plus technology makes it easy to fit into any bag
- Underarm vents allow for cooling airflow on steep hikes
- Alpine-helmet compatible hood blocks wind quickly as you climb
- Adjustable cuffs and hem stop wind from creeping in
- Water-resistant zippers keep rainwater out of your pockets
- Item #PATZ9E8
4.5 based on 5 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.