Bring On The Heat.
Backpacking in the desert can be rewarding experience, especially when you have the right gear. So, before you break camp in the pre-dawn light and leave the comfort of canyon walls, pull on the Patagonia Men's Cactusflats T-Shirt. Made from a cool-wearing polyester blend, this shirt wicks away moisture and dries quickly to keep you comfortable as the day begins to heat. Meanwhile, an antimicrobial finish means you won't be the one stinking up the van when you return to civilization.
- A classic, clean-cut t-shirt for comfort in hot environments
- Performance fabric wicks sweat and dries quickly
- Provides 50+ UPF sun protection
- Antimicrobial finish reduces odor
- Set-in sleeves with underarm gussets assures unimeded mobility
- Flat-seam construction reduces chafing
- Packs small for convenience and travel
- Item #PAT01TT
- Q & A
Awesome Performance T!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 160lbs
I got this in a large for a more relaxed fit for mountain biking and climbing. I couldn't be happier with the purchase and fit!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I got this as a gift for my dad for Father's Day and he said this. Lightweight, moisture wicking material looks and wears well. Washes nicely and is comfortable as a base layer or to wear as a regular t-shirt. A good price for a well made shirt.If you have any questions hit me at 801-523-4075 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org