Find your place in the sun.
From the wave-lapped beaches of Baja to the lush links of Scottsdale, the Patagonia Men's Cactusflats Polo Shirt maximizes every minute of sunshine with its cool-wearing feel. Underarm gussets enhance your mobility, regardless if you're practicing your backstroke or prepping backyard barbecues. Flat-seam construction prevents irritation during daily wear.
The Cactusflats Polo features a blend of polyester and Tencel fibers for superior moisture management and smooth-wearing comfort. In case you're wondering, Tencel is a sustainable fiber that's regenerated from wood pulp. This naturally-derived fiber is highly absorbent, soft-wearing, and breathable, making it a perfect addition for a cool-wearing summertime shirt.
- Cool-wearing addition to your summertime wardrobe
- Polyester, Tencel fibers promote quick-drying comfort
- Added spandex and underarm gussets for flexibility
- Mesh-lined collar wicks moisture in hot conditions
- Tagless neck and flat seams eliminate irritation
- Locker loop for convenient drying and hanging
- Item #PAT01TS
- Q & A
Great travel shirt
I picked this up to replace my Smartwool polo that has seen better days and have been very happy with it. Itâs very comfortable yet durable and can still breath when you need it to. It makes for a great backpacking shirt when space is limited but still looks nice for a dinner outing.