Select a Size
Select a Color
Cable Capra Hoodie
Whether you’re slowly rolling out of bed for a full day of indoor lounging or ramping up for a long autumn hike into the deep, fog-laced redwoods, the Patagonia Cable Capra Hoodie comforts like you know a fleece hoody should. Patagonia uses recycled polyester on the outside and inside of the Cable Capra, which warms the body and the eco-conscious soul. For those days when you want a little more comfort from the rough work-week, the marsupial front pouch unzips from both sides. And the soft fleece hood overlaps at the neck to create a cozy insulated cocoon when you need that extra bit of security from the chilly autumn winds.
- Casual, everyday hoodie is at home on the couch and on the go
- Soft recycled fleece warms on chilly days
- Zippered front pouch stashes cold hands and snacks for the trails
- Soft, floppy hood calms autumn winds and cocoons for quick naps
- Item #PATZ9L5
- [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester cable-knit shearling fleece, [lining] 100% recycled polyester brushed tricot
- marsupial (zippered on both sides)
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, bouldering, casual, hiking, lounging, river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?