Why We Like The Bottom Turn Bikini Top
From chilly surf sessions to sandy lazing, Patagonia's Bottom Turn Bikini Top gives us the comfort and performance we want. The pull-over design and smooth construction slips easily under our wetsuit, while the ultra-soft material soothes our salt-soaked skin during our post-shred nap.
- Sporty bikini top for catching waves and rays
- Recycled material provides stretchy, quick-dry performance
- Crossback design gives shoulders freedom of movement
- Removable cups offer added coverage when wanted
- Item #PATZ9Y5
- Responsible Collection
- [solids] 83% recycled nylon, 17% spandex, [prints] 83% recycled polyester, 17% spandex, [lining] 88% recycled polyester, 12% spandex
- crossback triangle
- removable cups
- beachwear, paddling, surfing, swimming
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help