Why We Like The Boardshort
We slip our tiny adventurer-to-be into the Boardshort to get them ready for exploring the textures of the beach. The supple material resists wind to keep the ocean breeze from giving them a chill, while the water-resistant finish decreases dry time, so they can nap easy after all that sand scrunching and toe dipping.
- Lightweight boardshort to keep your mini comfy in and out of water
- Recycled material provides wicking performance
- Elastic waist allows for easy on-off and a comfortably secure fit
- Scalloped hem delivers added flair and mobility
- Item #PAT02E3
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- 100% recycled nylon, DWR coating
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 23, 2020
Summertime go to
- I've used it several times
- Runs large
I bought these for my granddaughter who is 13 months old. I bought the 6-12 months as she is small for her age. They fit perfectly and are long enough that when she thins out (she is still in her chubby stage) she should be able to keep wearing them.