Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Black Hole 45L MLC Bag
Delivering compact storage, easy organization, and an ultra-durable design, the Patagonia Black Hole 45L MLC Bag is as perfect for business trips as it is for a weekend of car camping. By taking the travel-friendly design of Patagonia's MLC Bag and combining it with their always reliable Black Hole ripstop fabric, Patagonia delivers a bag that can travel the world and take a beating along the way. MLC actually stands for Maximum Legal Carry-On, meaning this bag was designed to fit almost all carry-on standards while giving you as much space and storage as possible. Highlighting the storage features are the split-compartment design that helps keep dirty and clean gear separate, a padded laptop pocket for quick access to your computer in security lines, and lots of pockets on the inside and out to keep smaller items organized and secure. This bag also has three different carrying options to help you get where we need to go with ease and comfort, including a set of stowable backpack straps, an adjustable shoulder strap, and standard briefcase carry handles.
- Travel-friendly bag with smart storage and a durable design
- 45L size meets most carry-on standards to make your travel easier
- Black Hole ripstop fabric is ultra-durable for endless trips
- Highly water-resistant construction protects gear in wet weather
- Easy carry options include shoulder and backpack straps
- Split compartment design helps you keep gear separate and organized
- Laptop pocket ensures quick access to computers and tablets
- Rear sleeve slides easily on top of rolling luggage
- Item #PAT02ZP
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.