Why We Like The Patagonia Black Hole 70L Duffel Bag
We grab the Black Hole 70L Duffel Bag for long trips and multi-day adventures that require more layers and gear. Despite its spacious storage, this Patagonia bag maintains a relatively compact size and is still easy to carry, thanks to its deployable backpack straps and removable shoulder straps.
- Durable travel-friendly bag with spacious storage for longer trips
- Ripstop fabric is ultra-tough for trips to rugged environments
- Highly water-resistant design keeps your gear dry in the rain
- Backpack straps deploy quickly for an easy hands-free carry
- Daisy chains let you lash on extra equipment and gear
- Zippered side pocket keeps smaller items close by as you travel
- Removable shoulder strap provides another hands-free carry option
- Item #PAT02ZD
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- [face fabric] 900D 100% recycled polyester, TPU coating, [lining] 200D 100% recycled polyester, PU coating
- 70L (4272cu in)
- Backpack Carry
- padded, convertible
- Shoulder Strap
- padded, removable
- [external] 1 zippered side, [internal] 2 mesh lid
- 28 x 17.5 x 13in
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 2.8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help